※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Wife:"What are you doing?"
妻:『你在作什麼啊?』
Husband:"Nothing."
夫:『沒作什麼。』
Wife:"Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour."
妻:『沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。』
Husband:"I was looking for the expiry date."
夫:『我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。』
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Wife:"Do you want dinner?"
妻:『要吃晚餐嗎?』
Husband:"Sure!What are my choices?"
夫: 『當然!我可以選擇嗎?』
Wife:"Yes or no."
妻:『要或不要。』
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Wife:"You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?"
妻:『為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?』
Hubby:"When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears."
夫:『當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。』
Wife:"You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!"
妻:『你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!』
Hubby:"Yes!I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?"
夫:『是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?』
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Stress Reliever Girl:"When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden."
女孩:『婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。』
Boy:"It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles."
男孩:『親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。』
Girl:"Well that's because we aren't married yet."
女孩:『哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。』
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Son:"Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
子:『今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。』
Mom:"Well, you have done the right thing."
母:『嗯,你這麼做是對的。』
Son:"But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
子:『但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢?』
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
A newly married man asked his wife:"Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?"
一位新婚的先生問他太太:『如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?』
"Honey!" the woman replied sweetly:"I'd have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!"
女人溫柔的答道:『親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。』
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Girl to her boyfriend:"One kiss and I'll be yours forever ."
女孩對著男友說:『吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。』
The guy replies:"Thanks for the early warning."
男孩回道:『謝謝妳提早警告我。』
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
A wife asked her husband:"What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?"
妻問夫:『你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?』
He looked at her from head to toe and replied:"I like your sense of humor."
他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:『我喜歡你的幽默感。』
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
沒有留言:
張貼留言