總網頁瀏覽量

【○隻字片羽○雪泥鴻爪○】



○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

既然有緣到此一訪,
何妨放鬆一下妳(你)的心緒,
歇一歇妳(你)的腳步,
讓我陪妳(你)喝一杯香醇的咖啡吧!

這裡是一個完全開放的交心空間,
躺在綠意漾然的草原上,望著晴空的藍天,
白雲和微風嬉鬧著,無拘無束的赤著腳,
可以輕輕鬆鬆的道出心中情。

天馬行空的釋放著胸懷,緊緊擁抱著彼此的情緒。
共同分享著彼此悲歡離合的酸甜苦辣。
互相激勵,互相撫慰,互相提攜,
一齊向前邁進。

也因為有妳(你)的來訪,我們認識了。
請讓我能擁有機會回拜於妳(你)空間的機會。
謝謝妳(你)!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●



2019年4月30日 星期二

💞If You Finish This P0oem, You Will Start 💕🌹💞





💞If You Finish This P0oem, You Will Start 💕🌹💞

💕If you finish this poem,

you will depart. After 
bite of my silence and stones 
that I threw you to the heart,

poetry is the last 
coincidence that unites us. As I write 
. 
this poem,

the same fog that prevents the 
memory of dreams and confuses the 
ships by shredding an unknown sea 
. 
is in my eyes -

because it's difficult 
look at you right now knowing that 
You would not be here if I did not write.

And I,
what 
. 
I continue to love you softly with this inertia 
sober of the mountains,

I offer you words, not 
kisses,

because the poem is the only refuge where 
we can repeat the lume of the old meetings. 
. 
But now you ask me to stop,

to stay here, 
that just write to the end plus this page 
(which, like the others, will be only yours - this 
. 
kiss that you no longer wish from my lips).

And I,
what 
I learned all about goodbye because the homesickness 
makes us adults forever,

I know that I will lose you 
. 
in any case:

if you finish the poem,
you will split; 
and, however,

if you interrupt it,
it will fade 
the last coincidence that unites us. 💕🌹💋💞


沒有留言: