🌹💛Don't come near me,
I'll tell you I'm not a good person.
Don't come near me,
I'll lie to you looking into your eyes.
Don't come near me,
I can break your heart better than mine ever broke.
Don't come near me,
my mouth will be full of beautiful words,
those words that you want to hear.
Those words that can make you dream,
those words that no one ever dares to say.
Those words…
the words of those with an empty soul.
Don't come near me,
I'm beyond what the world deems "evil".
I will make you dream to let you sink into hatred and consume you from my own anger
To reduce you to my equal,
yes,
like someone who no longer has a heart.
Don't come near,
when you feel the earth shake,
when you see the whole world crumbling,
not even when you see the sky fall.
Don't come close,
I'll delude you that I'm different from what you see and I'll be able to deceive that instinct that wants to put you on the run.
Don't come near,
if life is dear to you,
if you feel the warmth of that sun that has long since gone out for me.
Don't come near me,
they fed me to the darkness and I welcomed them
By becoming that "worst" that they didn't think was possible to exist.
Don't come near,
no,
don't.
Don't dream,
don't hope,
don't delude yourself,
there is nothing to save…
I am what you fear,
I am what makes you tremble,
I am You...
hidden in the depths of your "I" ready to devour and consume anyone who dares to challenge me,
anyone who dares not to accept,
anyone who dares not to understand that good does not exist without evil,
anyone who dares to approach.
“There is no villain more evil than the good driven to become evil.”...
💛💖💗💕💓💘💞💝



沒有留言:
張貼留言